Code of Ethics
Click here to find a Club near
CODE OF ETHICS
- I will respect private property
and do no Rockhounding without the owner's permission.
- I will use no firearms or blasting material in Rockhounding
- I will take garbage home or deposit in proper receptacles.
- I will leave gates as found.
- I will do no willful damage to materials or take
more than I can reasonably use.
- I will fill excavations, which may be dangerous
- I will build fires in designated places or safe
places only, and make sure they are completely extinguished before
- I will not contaminate wells, creeks or other water
- I will not tamper with signs, structural facilities
- I will obey all laws and regulations of forestry
and game departments in the area in which I am hunting.
- I will appreciate and protect our heritage of natural
- I will always use good outdoor manners.
- I will show respect to other members.